R: [opencms-dev] Exception after installing opencms on a postgresqldatabase

Ivan Codarin ivan.codarin at amm.uniud.it
Mon Dec 4 14:52:10 CET 2006

Hi Jan,.
which version of Opencms are you trying to use?
I'm using successfully the 6.2.1 on Postgresql 8.1.3 on Linux envinroment.
Try to follow the Gaith's suggestion, sometimes the JDBC driver is using an
huge amount of memory.
But in your stack trace you haven't OutOfMemoryException.

I will try to re-test the postgresql's driver if you are using a different
version of OpenCMS

Keep me informed.
Ivan

  _____