[opencms-dev] Problem Database Backup/Recovery

Marc Schlegel Marc.Schlegel at gmx.de
Thu Dec 7 00:12:24 CET 2006

Hi. I have some big problems with my server and I downloaded my
DB-tables to my laptop. I had to do download each table manually because
of memory problems. Before I reinstall my server I made a local
testsytem and installed OC. After that I updated my database with the
backup-sqls except CMS_BACKUP and CMS_ONLINE since I thought I don't
need them (Backup is not needed and the online-db can be filled from the
offline).

When I start OC I get this message

Error reading the property value for property "cache" of resource
"[B at 178655".
Der Grund: Unable to read resource "".

Has this something to do with the not updated tables or could it be
something else?

Best regards
-- Marc