[opencms-dev] How to use Webusers?

Fabian Huschka fabian.huschka at componio.net
Sat Dec 16 00:26:36 CET 2006

Marc Schlegel schrieb:
> Perfect, thank you very much.
>
> Now, after I denied the Guest-group also the redirect to the login.jsp
> works (so it was ok that I just defined the property login-form). But
> this authorization page has not the best usability :-)

True, until today I do not understand the user management completley. If
you succeed to deny the guest group of a folder while this contains a
single file guest group readable drop me a note.

Example

/sites/someproject shall be not readable for guests but
/sites/someproject/login.jsp shall be readable

\Fabian