[opencms-dev] Problem Database Backup/Recovery

Christian Steinert christian_steinert at web.de
Tue Dec 19 08:27:44 CET 2006

Marc Schlegel schrieb:
> Hi Guys. I tried it again: this time I created the structure as it was
> before and changed the database (ONLINE-Tables) while Tomcat was running
> but I get the same error when updating workplace

What to you mean by "changed the Database [to] Online-Tables"?

I would expect that OpenCms needs online and offline data. I think you
should try to import the online data, too.

Also, what *are* your memory problems when backing up your database
completely? After increasing the maximum package size of opencms I have
exported and re-imported my OpenCms Databases numerous times with no
problem at all (I have no large media files in the database, though).

christian