[opencms-dev] User management for poll system

Alejandro Alves alejandro.alves at gmail.com
Tue Dec 19 22:06:54 CET 2006

Hi,
I have finish a multisite poll module.The way I have implemented it has been
by accessing the database in which all the poll questions, posible answers
and votes are saved. Now I want to implement a user management system to
control which users can modify and change the polls of the differrent
portals. I was wondering how to do this. Use the opencms acl classes or use
the same philosophy and use the database. Any ideas of how should I do it??

Regards