[opencms-dev] User management for poll system

Shi Yusen shiys at langhua.cn
Tue Dec 19 23:34:44 CET 2006

Assume a user admins a poll in the Administration view,
1. use the property admintoolhandler-class to contral who can use poll
admin
2. add position or site or channel or portal concept to your poll system
3. add position acl setting to your poll system

Regards,

Shi Yusen/Beijing Langhua Ltd.

在 2006-12-19二的 22:06 +0100,Alejandro Alves写道: