[opencms-dev] Is OpenCms suitable for building a homework(assignment) site?

杨朝晖 yezonghui at gmail.com
Wed Jan 3 10:48:02 CET 2007

Thank you, Mr./Ms. Bortolaso.

Actually I am trying to figure out if it is worth the effort learning OpenCms and building the site above it,
compared to simply making it up with JSPs.

So I'm expecting suggestions that gives me clues about the amount of work to do in that path.

You ensured me one thing: user management is there and needs little additional work.
But I'd also like to hear about the other aspects. :)
It would be very helpful if you (or others) can briefly share your experience with OpenCms - what you
did and how, where OpenCms comes to help and where not.

Thanks again!
And please don't hesitate to help me, EVERY ONE!

星期三 03 一月 2007 16:18,simone.bortolaso at libero.it 写道:

--
    Best Regards,
yzhh