[opencms-dev] Re: Critical error during OpenCms initialization

Jonathan Woods jonathan.woods at scintillance.com
Fri Jan 5 07:55:03 CET 2007

I run 6.2.3 installation on Linux with no problems, and I don't need to edit
the wizard.enabled property.  It's normally set to 'true' right up until the
installation process completes, and in the last stage of installation the
setup process tells you that it has set it to 'false'.

Re db: it's worth believing the error message.  As I said, it means that
either the database is down (for all I know you stopped it between running
6.2.2 and installing 6.2.3) or the connection parameters used by OpenCms are
incorrect.  Check them in opencms.properties, where they are held in
properties named 'db.pool.xxxx'.

Jon