[opencms-dev] weblogic 9.2 and OpenCMS

Thomas Soe pawthwut at gmail.com
Wed Jan 10 07:30:42 CET 2007

Hi,

Has anybody successfully set up OpenCMS 6.2.2 on WebLogic 9.2 server. I
managed to deploy it as exploded directory under WebLogic but after running
set up, I do not get export folder inside opencms. So the images are not
appearing and when I log in to the work place, I couldn't see the images and
could not do any task.  For the moment, I solved the problem by copying
export folder to the deployed folder. But I don't think this solution is the
best way yet. Any advice is welcome. Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Thomas.