[opencms-dev] Content disappear?

anibal smith nextoverview at yahoo.com.au
Fri Jan 12 17:04:37 CET 2007

Hi all,

  I had a problem in a productive environment
that has a master server and two front servers (slaves). This is a question
about data consistency between the resources in the online project of the maser
server and the resources on the online project of the front servers (slaves). The
OpenCMS resources are replicated through the OCEE module.

  The problem is that in some situations the
content seems to disappear from one or both of the front servers. In fact, a
set of resources previously published and working online on the front servers were
“deleted” from the front servers when some of these servers are rebooted. If
the content is re-published then it appears again on the front servers.

  I don’t know what is happening. It is a
problem to reboot one front server is the other one is still working at live?

Many thanks

naher