[opencms-dev] LDAP integration with 6.X

Shi Yusen shiys at langhua.cn
Mon Jan 15 20:07:58 CET 2007

Hi Jagdip,

Yes, the opencms-ldap was created in sourceforge.net but no activities
at all. I'll delete this project soon.

I'm not sure whether Huguenin Dominique's module is an opensource one.

BTW, Alkacon has an LDAP module you should consider.

Think it deeper, you may agree with me that we should make on harm to
Alkacon's incoming, it has already contributed such a great system.

Sorry if you are disappointed.

Shi Yusen/Beijing Langhua Ltd.

在 2007-01-15一的 21:01 +0530,Jagdip Talla写道: