[opencms-dev] URGENT: links not working in a multisite installation

Leo leonardo.moreno at gmail.com
Wed Jan 17 17:43:03 CET 2007

Hi Christian

Thanks for the rapid response

I'm going to give you two specific examples

- I created a download gallery with some pdf's when i create a page
and drop some files and publish the url still have the "/opencms"
prefix so when i click on this link it throws an 404 error. If isn't
clear I have a site "www.emsirva.com.co" and behind is a
localhost:8080/opencms/... So i don't need the opencms prefix in the
link

- My other problem is with the js files that wern't exported but i
just found where tu put this extension in the opencms-importexport.xml
file, so just the first problem is killing me right now

Thanks

On 1/17/07, Christian Steinert <christian_steinert at web.de> wrote:
> > Hi
> >
> > I installed OpenCms and created 2 sites one local and one public, i
> > did all the steps in the tomcat and multisite howtos and all worked
> > fine until now except for the js files and the links for downloads any
> > kind of file.
> >
> > The links that opencms create for the js and for the links to download
> > are incorrect
> Please provide more information about what you mean with 'incorrect'.
> What is 'incorrect'?
> What do you expect instead?
> What did you change so that it stopped working?
>

> c.

Leonardo Moreno Guzmán
http://leo.logtar.com
http://www.flickr.com/photos/leillo/ | http://www.flickr.com/people/leillo/