[opencms-dev] Unpublishing a resource

Christoph Schönfeld cschoenfeld at sylphen.com
Thu Jan 18 12:24:44 CET 2007

Hi Carl and Olli,

with 'unpublish a resource' I mean: Make the resource unavailable for
the online project without touching the offline project.
I need this function when a resource contains incorrect content or
should not appear online for other reasons. Such a resource must be
taken offline immediately where someone can look at it, work on it,
publish it again or delete it.

As far as I know there is - apart from manually restoring an older
version from the history - no way to undo publishing. Undo should not be
necessary for unpublishing either. One can just publish the resource again.

Best regards,
Christoph