[opencms-dev] Unpublishing a resource

Olli Aro olli_aro at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jan 18 12:39:37 CET 2007

Yes I understand. I was more concerned about the naming of the method. If I
would see method named unpublish I would expect it to restore the previous
published version not the delete everything from online. So, maybe we could
have unpublish, which would restore the previous version and
deleteFromOnline, which would delete everything from online.

But, I am not from Alkacon, so no much point me worrying about this :)

Regards,

Olli