[opencms-dev] Issue with scheduled job

Jan.Hegewald at sdm.de Jan.Hegewald at sdm.de
Fri Jan 19 15:32:25 CET 2007

Dear list,

I've implemented a functionality that reads a file from the vfs. This functionality can be invoked in two ways. You either open a special JSP that contains a form which calls a special class doing the work.
The other way should work automatically with a class implementing I_CmsScheduledJob. This class does all the same things as the JSP, namely calling that special class for doing the work.
Invocation from the jsp works fine, but when I schedule the job class its execution fails with the following error message:
"org.opencms.file.CmsVfsResourceNotFoundException: Error reading resource from path ..."

Obviously, the scheduled job is not able to read the file although I specified the same user for execution that I used for invoking the class via the JSP.
What am I doing wrong?

Kind regards,
Jan Hegewald