[opencms-dev] How do I find out whether a resource is locked?

Christian Steinert christian_steinert at web.de
Fri Jan 19 22:21:17 CET 2007

Hossfeld, Felix schrieb:
> Hello!
>
> In older versions there was a isLocked(String resourcename) method in CmsObject (or CmsReource?). It seems this has been removed. What is the new way to check whether a reource has been locked?

Somewhere (I from  CmsResource) you can get the Lock state of a resource.
iirc then each Lock object has a "isNullLock" method. If this method
returns true, then the lock state of that resource is "not locked".

searching the Javadocs for getLock or getLockState (not sure anymore)
and for isNullLock (quite sure about that) should help

hth
christian