[opencms-dev] Regarding openCMS workflow

Pomegranate- Arash Kaffamanesh arash.kaffamanesh at pomegranate.de
Fri Jan 19 20:42:39 CET 2007

Hi Christian,
Dear all,

the new workflow module would possibly come as a configurable 4 - 6 Eye
publishing management process (publishing workflow) with upcoming
OpenCms 7 (perhaps with the first alpha edition hopefully). It's
absolutely different from the previous task management app. which came
with 5.x versions. I'm also not sure if Alkacon's Customers are going to
sponsor the further development of this new workflow module, which would
be very usefull and recommendable for OC- World!

Kind Regards,
Arash