[opencms-dev] Importing modules at setup

Pomegranate- Arash Kaffamanesh arash.kaffamanesh at pomegranate.de
Fri Jan 19 21:02:53 CET 2007

you can also construct your own setup package with your module(s), which
shall be placed along other modules under WEB-INF/packages/modules folder,
and  you can replace the default-uri in your setup package in the
opencms-system.xml in ther source package and build from source (I think
so, not 100%ly sure).

Christian's solution is nice too ;-)

Kind Regards,
Arash