[opencms-dev] Importing modules at setup

Christian Steinert christian_steinert at web.de
Fri Jan 19 19:44:31 CET 2007

Thomas Soe schrieb:
> Dear,
>
> Is it possible to import modules at OpenCMS setup? And how do I make
> changes to some configuration settings like default-uri at setup time?
> Your suggestions and advices are welcome. Thanks.
Take a look at the cms shell
A script for launching the shell can be found in the WEB-INF folder of
opencms

Then type 'help' to get a list of commands and see if there is anything
that could be helpful
You can write all your shell commands into a text file and then feed
this into the shell by using standard input, e.g.
    ./cmsshell.sh <commandfile.txt

under windows, the input redirection is not as good, but it's also
possible there without too much effort.