[opencms-dev] 6.2.3 sourcecode editor error?

Pere Torrodellas ptorrodellas at fihoca.com
Tue Jan 23 18:04:39 CET 2007

Hello,

In my previous append I made a mistake: the 6.0.3 OpenCms sourcecode editor
ALSO modifies the code in the way described:

For example,

    new Entity('ú', 'ú', 'ú')

when saved becomes

    new Entity('ú', 'ú', 'ú')

Sorry if this misled someone. The question is now: why should the editor
change the text entered by the user? If this is standard behaviour, how
should I edit this kind of code with OpenCms to get what I need?

Thanks,

Pere