[opencms-dev] Re: Re: need help: how improving opencms performance?

andrea cossu andrea.cossu at gruppoatlantis.com
Wed Jan 24 16:48:55 CET 2007

I used those values because we are experiencing  java heap space problems.
Tomcat is version 5.5.15 and i'm using MySQL 4.1 because this is the version
used in production environment (in a server with 2 CPU and at least 4 GB
ram)

I'm profiling the application using TPTP in eclipse and I'm getting
conflicting results. Sometimes, on loading a page, i get a time such 12sec.
... if i repeat mesurement i get 6sec, another time 8sec. If i reach a page
throw a path i get a value, but if i reach the same page from another path i
get a quite different value.

I don't know what thinking about.

andrea

news:45B7584A.4070908 at arrasz.de...