[opencms-dev] How to change the date format?

Samir Djulancic Sam2266 at gmx.de
Thu Jan 25 10:36:02 CET 2007

Hey Christoph,

thanks for the fast reply.

I tried to change the browser properties. But nothing happened.

I wanted to set a dateStyle but I actually have no idea in which file of OpenCms to do this.. There must be a dateStyle somewhere (OpenCms is using it) but where..?

I just saw that the format per default is MM.dd.YY This is very confusing for the users..

So if you - or someone else - have/has an idea... Thanks again

-------- Original-Nachricht --------