[opencms-dev] Re: Re: Re: need help: how improving opencmsperformance?

andrea cossu andrea.cossu at gruppoatlantis.com
Wed Jan 31 18:00:19 CET 2007

I tried to apply your suggestion about cache property.
I have a jsp whith different element included in it, and
there is an element "menu" that i don't want to cache.
i set the cache property in this way:

cache: element=(anchor,anchorHead,foot,head,home,navigazione,style)

but also the element not listed in the element directive, are cached. I
tried also using the directive no-params=(menu) but nothing changed.
In the flexcache administration i have this:

Resource:
/system/modules/com.gruppoatlantis.vp.templates/elements/pageselement.jsp
[online]   Key: no-params=(menu);element;
        Variation: element=(anchor);
        Variation: element=(anchorHead);
        Variation: element=(foot);
        Variation: element=(head);
        Variation: element=(home);
        Variation: element=(menu);
        Variation: element=(navigazione);

what i have to do to exclude some resource from caching?

thanks

andrea

Andrea Cossu Divisione Valorizzazione e Promozione Gruppo Atlantis S.p.A.
Via S. Tomaso D'Aquino, 18 - 09134 Cagliari - Italy Phone: +39.070.22810 302
Fax: +39.070.22810 364 andrea.cossu at gruppoatlantis.com
"Christian Steinert" <christian_steinert at web.de> ha scritto nel messaggio
news:45BFD00D.6070509 at web.de...