[opencms-dev] 2 problem after removing /opencms/opencms/ from URL

Chris Tiernan CTiernan at salesforce.com
Fri Feb 2 22:16:16 CET 2007

Thanks Christian.  You were correct.  It appears the Alkacon
documentation for the "Apache Config Howto" I was reading is not
entirely accurate.  The documentation shows the following example for
making changes to the opencms-importexport.xml file as...

<rendersettings>
      <rfs-prefix>/export</rfs-prefix>
      <vfs-prefix>${SERVLET_NAME}</vfs-prefix>
      <userelativelinks>false</userelativelinks>

<exporturl>http://127.0.0.1:8080${SERVLET_NAME}/handle404</exporturl>
</rendersettings>

When I think it should actually read...

<rendersettings>
       <rfs-prefix>${CONTEXT_NAME}/export</rfs-prefix>
       <vfs-prefix>${CONTEXT_NAME}</vfs-prefix>
       <userelativelinks>false</userelativelinks>
       <exporturl>http://127.0.0.1:8080 ${CONTEXT_NAME}
/handle404</exporturl>
</rendersettings>

Making the change has solved my problem. Can anyone confirm this is the
correct configuration?