[opencms-dev] 2 problem after removing /opencms/opencms/ from URL

Christian Steinert christian_steinert at web.de
Fri Feb 2 02:06:25 CET 2007

Chris Tiernan schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> I have two (2) issues after successfully configuring my production
> servers for use with Apache to suppress the /opencms/opencms/ URL
> according to the "Apache Config Howto" within the Alkacon Documentation.
>
> Issue 1:
> After suppressing the /opencms/opencms/ URL string and go to the
> workplace login page at http://MyDomainDotCom/system/login/. The login
> page won't login and/or redirect me to the workplace. If I go to
> http://MyDomainDotCom/opencm/system/login/ I can login, but once I
> logout I'm redirected to http://MyDomainDotCom/system/login/ and thus
> can't login in again.

Then it seems, that you have only removed the first /opencms/ and not
the complete /opencms/opencms/ - If your reconfiguration would have
worked then you would not even be able to login under
http://youdomain/opencms/system/login/

I don't use all this proxying and/or rewrite stuff, but you really have
to check your apache config again. And whatever you try - the workplace
URL in your opencms-system.xml must be the correct URL prefix through
which opencms can be reached.

christian