[opencms-dev] regarding going to an earlier version

Christian Steinert christian_steinert at web.de
Sat Feb 3 12:52:50 CET 2007

Jaisy Ann Cheriyan schrieb:

> Dear
>
> How do I go to an earlier version via OpenCMS API.

don't know - sorry

> When I do CmsResource.setFlag or changeState where is it reflected in
> the GUI?

The changeState is something like Deleted, New (that means: never
published before), Changed (since it was published last time), etc.
You should not try to manipulate this and I don't know why you would
want to manipulate this.

For the possible flag values there are pre-defined constants in
CmsResource ("FLAG_...")
These are also very special, so I don't know if you would need this.

christian