[opencms-dev] How to insert breakpoint in jsp for debug

Mo Nian Liang ric at oslad.com
Fri Feb 9 02:05:28 CET 2007

Thanks! Jon

I've see these messages before, but cann't get it.

You said, "I can set breakpoints in Java and JSP code and they are hit at the appropriate times."
but for me,  only hit by set breakpoints in Java code.

i use Eclipse + WTP + BEA Workshop for JSP, and notice that:
In Breakpoints Tab of Debug view, if select/click "Show Breakpoints Supported by Selected Target",
then all Breakpoints set in JSP code will hide, it means these Breakpoints don't Supported!

What is "Selected Target"? how can i do?

Thanks!

--
http://www.IQplay.net/
Free & Excellent games, challenge your intelligence!