[opencms-dev] How to insert breakpoint in jsp for debug

Jonathan Woods jonathan.woods at scintillance.com
Fri Feb 9 04:10:53 CET 2007

Hmmm... I'm not sure what 'selected target' means in this context, and I
can't reproduce the behaviour you describe.

What happens if you set a breakpoint in Java code called by a JSP?  What
shows up in the call stack?  The calling JSP should at least be visible in
the call stack, and described as "bla.jsp" not "bla_jsp.class" (though that
may appear too).  If so, what happens when you double click on the entry for
"bla.jsp"?  Before I got JSP debugging semi-working, I just received the
usual "Source not found", and the trick was to work out what path to give
Eclipse so that it would find the source it expected.

Jon