[opencms-dev] Upload Applet Exception

Chris Tiernan CTiernan at salesforce.com
Tue Feb 13 02:28:19 CET 2007

Fabian,

I have not configured SSL for my site.

However, I have installed a fresh copy of OpenCms 6.2.3 on a test
machine without the classic apache instillation and found the upload
applet works fine.  So I suspect this is related to a server
configuration.  Moverover, what makes this interesting, is the exception
being thrown is a "java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
com.opencms.workplace.CmsNewResourceUpload". It appears the class lives
in the /lib/opencms.jar but the path is
org.opencms.workplace.explorer.CmsNewResourceUpload.class.