[opencms-dev] OpenCms developer seems to have screwed a site - just a

mohamed hadj taieb mohamedhajjj at gmail.com
Wed Feb 14 11:21:22 CET 2007

Thank u Claus
i ve seen the content of the book and i think it will help me
i will try to get as soon as possible
if someone needs this book
http://www.codedroids.com/en/opencms/packt-opencms-review.html  which deals
with opencms 5 he i m pleased to send him it
i will buy also the one dealing with opencms6 as soon as i can. and the same
thing this who need it he has only to make a sign and i will sent it

skype: mohamed.hadj.taieb
mail : mohamedhajjj at gmail.com

cordially