[opencms-dev] Question: Best way to integrate OpenCms with otherapplications

Eli Irl igmdublin at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 15 13:58:44 CET 2007

Hi,
Thank you for your answer, like for example your at Business Directory if
you want to request by category, do you have another application in tomcat
which is responsable to get the information from legacy databases?

In my case with the shopping cart I have now servlets to search and show the
products of my production databases and would like to place it in a page
generated for OpenCMS but the rest of the information: banners for
publicity, offers, images would be stored and managed in OpenCms VFS.

I spent few months evaluating CMS to be able to do it and the most flexible
and clear I found it was OpenCms but because I am not experienced developer
I have some doubts if I could do it or not.

Regards,
Eli