[opencms-dev] RE: Eclipse Plugin

pmarchwiak pmarchwiak at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 17:16:59 CET 2007

Could you go into more detail about how one would go about upgrading the
jars? I'm not really sure what you mean by OpenCms jars because the only jar
I see is "org.laughingpanda.opencmsvfs_0.0.3" and that is the lastest
version.
I am using MySQL so I don't think the database is the problem.

Your help is appreciated.