[opencms-dev] RE: Eclipse Plugin

Lubomir Kovac kovman at centrum.cz
Thu Mar 1 18:58:55 CET 2007

I run the plugin on Eclipse 6.2.2 with MySql without any problems. I was
pushed to work with Postress and sice then I'm not able to run the
eclipse plugine. I have added the jdbc postgress driver to the lib and
changed the manifest, but I still get this:

org.opencms.main.CmsInitException: Critical error during OpenCms
initialization: Unable to initialize connection pool "default". Is the
database up and running?
    at org.opencms.main.OpenCmsCore.getInstance(OpenCmsCore.java:265)
    at org.opencms.main.LocalConnector.<init>(LocalConnector.java:45)
    at
org.laughingpanda.opencmsvfs.views.OpenCmsVFSView.<init>(OpenCmsVFSView.java:69)
    at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.postgresql.Driver
    at
org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleLoader.findClass(BundleLoader.java:402)
    at
org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleLoader.findClass(BundleLoader.java:347)
    at
org.eclipse.osgi.internal.baseadaptor.DefaultClassLoader.loadClass(DefaultClassLoader.java:83)
    at
org.opencms.db.CmsDbPool.createDriverManagerConnectionPool(CmsDbPool.java:228)
    at
org.opencms.db.CmsDriverManager.newPoolInstance(CmsDriverManager.java:4406)
    ... 61 more

The DB is running - OpenCMS is running. I changed rights, I tried local
access and I have tried remote access to DB ... nothing helps :-/