[opencms-dev] (no subject)

Christian Steinert christian_steinert at web.de
Fri Mar 2 10:54:57 CET 2007

I have never tried to manipulate the parameters when calling cms.include().
But you can try to use a request attribute instead.

In your main template, you can do;
    request.setAttribute("<key>", "<value>" );
    cms.include("../elements/menu_docs.jsp")

then in your include, you can get the request attribute by calling
    String value = (String)request.getAttribute("<key>" );

hope that helps
christian