[opencms-dev] MVNForum in ROOT application

Christoph P. Kukulies kuku at physik.rwth-aachen.de
Thu Apr 12 10:49:58 CEST 2007

Hi,

though not 100% OpenCMS centric, but some people may have a solution for
me. I'm trying to integrate a forum into my website. I was thinking of
using MVNforum but had no luck yet in integrating it into my current
OpenCMS which is installed as ROOT-application and I'm using the rewrite
rules for stripping off the /opencms portion of the path.

Does MVNForum use "normal" Opencms users or does it use "Web Users"?
Is there other forum software that I could make use of?