[opencms-dev] MVNForum in ROOT application

Shi Yusen shiys at langhua.cn
Thu Apr 12 18:39:44 CEST 2007

Hi Chris,

> but some people may have a solution for
> me. I'm trying to integrate a forum into my website. I was thinking of
> using MVNforum but had no luck yet in integrating it into my current
> OpenCMS which is installed as ROOT-application and I'm using the rewrite
> rules for stripping off the /opencms portion of the path.
We have a MVNForum module. Don't see any problem. If you deploy OpenCms
and MVNForum as root, the serlet pathes for MVNForum should
be /opencms/mvnform/ and /opencms/mvnforumadmin/.

> Does MVNForum use "normal" Opencms users or does it use "Web Users"?
Depands on your requirement I think. The only difference is to use
simple password or md5 password.

Regards,

Shi Yusen/Beijing Langhua Ltd.