[opencms-dev] Setting the font and the font-size without administrator privileges in fckeditor

Detlef Beyer d.beyer at crash.de
Thu Apr 12 17:23:52 CEST 2007

Sorry - I don't know where those config sets are stored (I have an idea, but I'm not sure). The rest of my post is somehow offtopic...

you should only give the user access to some of your css styles and define the font-size (with relative values only) using those styles and you should not use inline styles for the font-size. I remove the font-size dropdown in my FCKEditor setup. This is the much better way to deal with the font appearance if you look into the resulting (X)HTML code.

Best regards,

Detlef