[opencms-dev] Multi-shema page

Alfonso de Gea García addegea at ono.com
Thu Apr 12 18:31:26 CEST 2007

Hi Roberto,

I think it’s possible doing things like you want.

Take a look at the demos (templateone.modules demo) to see the definition of
the news.xsd.

There you will find out how to import a definition of a children xsd into
your ‘master’ xml schema (e.g. attachments).

This way you will have to specify the cardinality of your children elements.

I think that explanation is the same solution aimed before by RuiXian.

Hope this helps.

  _____