[opencms-dev] Search Results display with template

Lisa_Boston roth.lisa at jimmy.harvard.edu
Fri Apr 13 21:53:21 CEST 2007

Hi,

I know I am almost certainly missing something painfully obvious, so please
help:

I am trying to get my search results (pilfered more or less from the samples
in the alkacon docs) to appear in my template. Instead, they appear as plain
html files without any of my template headers, etc., no matter what I do
(and I have tried everything I can think of).

Also -- I can't seem to get the file to work unless it is located in the
site's folder; is that where it must go? It's not possible to store it in
the elements folder instead but still have it work properly?

Please help.

Thanks