[opencms-dev] Mappings (sometimes) not working.

Carl Alex Friis Nielsen cfn at kb.dk
Mon Apr 16 10:41:43 CEST 2007

It might be a locale related issue.

If you have multiple locales in your resource and change a mapped
element in one of the locales, only siblings in that specific locales
(locale property of the resource or inherited from a folder in its
path) will be affected.

If you change the value of a mapped element in a locale which differs
from the locale of the resource nothing will happen.

Cheers,

Carl