[opencms-dev] Right Layout

Stéphane Verger s.verger at eurelis.com
Wed Apr 18 10:24:57 CEST 2007

Hi!

I've just suscribed to the mailing list, and i hope you will undersand me :)

I tried to make my own template, and it works quite well :p
But i wanted to add some functionalities like the right layout which we
can find in the templateone's template.

So i decided to copy/paste my template into:
/system/modules/org.opencms.frontend.templateone/templates/ instead of
the main.

And it doesn't work.
I tried to check what was the problem, and i think it's the css ? Am i
right ?
Have i to customize my css to display the right layout ?

Regards,

RoD