[opencms-dev] RE: FCKEditor & image galleries

Carl Alex Friis Nielsen cfn at kb.dk
Wed Apr 18 10:32:17 CEST 2007

> From: opencms-dev-bounces at opencms.org@KB On Behalf Of EdCincy
> <edcincy at yahoo.com>

> When I edit an XML content element, for instance:
>
> <xsd:element name="PageText" type="OpenCmsHtml"/>
>
> When using direct edit, I get the FCK Editor to edit this
> element.  There is
> a button on the FCK Editor toolbar that is used to insert an image.
>
> How do I set this "insert image" button to start in the
> directory of my
> choice?

Well that wasn't what you were asking for - you wanted to insert
an image from an image gallery.

There is a specific image gallery button for that.

There is also an image button giving acces to other images from other
sources (file system) and allowing you to access properties of images
in general (alignment etc.), but this has nothing to do with image galleries.

> Are you saying this is set in the schema?

Whether the imagegallerybutton is shown in the xmleditor or not - yes.

To include a lot of the optional (in the xml editor) buttons add the
following to the schema for the resource type.

<layouts>
	<layout element="PageText" widget="HtmlWidget" configuration="source,imagegallery,linkgallery,htmlgallery,downloadgallery,tablegallery,formatselect,image,table" />
</layouts>

If you don't want them all, you can just remove those you don't want from the list.

Cheers,

Carl