[opencms-dev] RE: RE: FCKEditor & image galleries

EdCincy edcincy at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 19 15:13:27 CEST 2007

That worked!   Thanks so much.

I actually found another way to do it that prevents you from having to put
that widget configuration in each schema file.

If you go to:  /system/workplace/editors/fckeditor/

And edit the file:  configwidget.js

You'll find this line near the top:

String configuration =
request.getParameter(CmsFCKEditorWidget.PARAM_CONFIGURATION);
if (CmsStringUtil.isEmpty(configuration))
{
	configuration = " ";
}

You can replace the configuration = " "  line with the widget configuration
parameters so it looks like:

String configuration =
request.getParameter(CmsFCKEditorWidget.PARAM_CONFIGURATION);
if (CmsStringUtil.isEmpty(configuration))
{
	configuration =
"imagegallery,downloadgallery,linkgallery,htmlgallery,tablegallery";
}

Now every schema that uses the HtmlWidget will automatically have those
gallery buttons (or any other buttons you may want)  included.

Thanks again for the help!