[opencms-dev] Is there any difference between type "article" and type "xmlcontent"?

Xichen Li li_xi_chen at mail.bnu.edu.cn
Wed Apr 18 18:18:55 CEST 2007

Hi all,
    The "xmlcontentdemo" says that one can use "param="/xmlcontentdemo/article_${number}.html|article|4"" in <cms:contentload/>. The second appearance of "article" specifies the type which one wants to load. But only limited resources types can be found in opencms-vfs.xml, for example, type of xmlcontent.
    Is the type of article the same as the type of xmlcontent?

    Also, when I select "change type" in the context menu in opencms workplace, I can see a lot of types available. Where are these types defined?
    Best regards!