[opencms-dev] Is there any difference between type "article" andtype "xmlcontent"?

Carlos González González cgonzalez at viavansi.com
Wed Apr 18 18:26:19 CEST 2007

Hi,

in opencms-modules.xml

Carlos.

  _____

De: opencms-dev-bounces at opencms.org [mailto:opencms-dev-bounces at opencms.org]
En nombre de Xichen Li
Enviado el: miércoles, 18 de abril de 2007 17:19
Para: opencms-dev at opencms.org
Asunto: [opencms-dev] Is there any difference between type "article" andtype
"xmlcontent"?

Hi all,
    The "xmlcontentdemo" says that one can use
"param="/xmlcontentdemo/article_${number}.html|article|4"" in
<cms:contentload/>. The second appearance of "article" specifies the type
which one wants to load. But only limited resources types can be found in
opencms-vfs.xml, for example, type of xmlcontent.
    Is the type of article the same as the type of xmlcontent?

    Also, when I select "change type" in the context menu in opencms
workplace, I can see a lot of types available. Where are these types
defined?
    Best regards!