[opencms-dev] mvnforum as ROOT app

Christoph P. Kukulies kuku at physik.rwth-aachen.de
Wed Apr 18 18:53:44 CEST 2007

Any clue? I followed the mvnforum installation instructions, but have no
luck running OpenCMS with the merged web.xml.

I have
~tomcat/webapps/ROOT/WEB-INF/web.xml
When I put the <web-app> portion of mvnforum into that file,
Opencms ist not usable, get an error 404 on when opening /

At this point (steps unto step 4 are done from the INSTALL.TXT of
mvnforum).

Sorry for coming up with mvnforum issues but , yeah, I also posted this
to www.mvnforum.com, but there is little traffic.

So my question:

would it be possible to have two web-app sections in web.xml of the ROOT
application?