[opencms-dev] locked out after changing password

daemmon hughes daemmon at signalz.com
Wed Apr 18 23:40:55 CEST 2007

Hello,
I am new to opencms. I installed it, logged in with the default Admin/
admin login and changed the Admin account password. Now I cannot log
back in to the Admin account using either the new password or the old
one. I don't think I mis-typed it since there the confirmation, but
in any event I am locked out and don't see any way to change the
password other then to update it manually in the database. Is there a
way to have the system reset it and send it to the Admin's email or
can anyone tell me how to manually update it in the database, i.e.
how do I encrypt it?