[opencms-dev] what is a "pattern page"

RuiXian BAO ruixian.bao at gmail.com
Sat Apr 21 17:33:30 CEST 2007

Hello,

On 4/20/07, Christoph P. Kukulies <kuku at physik.rwth-aachen.de> wrote:

> In the OpenCms "New" Wizard menu, what is a "Pattern page"?

I cannot find the "Pattern page" from version 6.0.0, but found it from the
6.2.3 version. And tested it. It seems it only can show correctly with
Headlines and Images with OpenCms own template-element

 /system/modules/org.opencms.frontend.layoutpage/pages/detail-
layoutpage.html

Note, extension is ".html".

Best

- RuiXian