[opencms-dev] download folder - files gone?

Christoph P. Kukulies kuku at physik.rwth-aachen.de
Sun Apr 22 17:47:16 CEST 2007

I experimented with some imported files (pages that came from
outside - the ones with the "wrong" umlauts.

Anyway, I put them in a folder "download" of type download which I
created in the root of my site in the offline project.

I did an export of the site. The files were gone. Looking back into the
folder, the files are gone, too. What gives? Is that normal to download
type folders?