[opencms-dev] OpenCms 7 Beta 1 available (in CVS)

alex.touza at adequa.net alex.touza at adequa.net
Tue Apr 24 11:34:08 CEST 2007

Hi,

When I tried to install the beta in Oracle 9i, it failed (I have a
OpenCms 6.2.3 instance installed in Oracle 9i and it works).

The database and tables creation were ok but had some problems
installing the modules (I don't remember quite well but I think it was
related with the Oracle JDBC connector).

MySQL was ok, thought.